Volunteering and Jungle Safari.
If you are looking for volunteering in School with the nature and culture walk to Chitwan, this package would be best for you. This 1 week school volunteering and chitwan jungle safari is the best way to experience unique culture of low land Terai area. During project works, you will be warm welcome by local community offering you holy silk scarf and bunch of flowers.
You will be involved in school volunteering activities such as teaching, painting, building school boundary and playing with kids. Along with volunteering, you will be learning local culture, languages and lifestyle of people. After completing few days school volunteering, you will visit Chitwan National Park, explore endangered animals and plants.
- Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel 1350m.
- Day 02 : Drive to Chitwan and setup camp in local village.
- Day 03 : Volunteer at the School
- Day 04 : Volunteer at the School
- Day 05 : Volunteer at the School
- Day 06 : Volunteer at the School
- Day 07 : Volunteer at the School
- Day 08 : Depart project site and drive to Hotel at Sauraha
- Day 09 : Jungle activities.
- Day 10 : Drive Chitwan to Kathmandu on tourist bus - 07hrs and transfer to hotel.
- Day 11 : Sightseeing around world heritage places.
- Day 12 : Depart for your next destination.
- All ground transportation as per itinerary private/local.
- Accommodation and breakfast in hotel as per itinerary.
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during project.
- A project coordinator and camping equipment.
- An experience tour guide.
- Accommodation, food, salary, insurance and transportation to the staffs.
- Group medical supplies.
- All necessary paper and national park permits.
- Kathmandu/Chitwan/Kathmandu transport by Tourist coach.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- International air fare.
- Travelers insurance (Compulsory).
- Cold drinks, mineral water while trekking.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Tip to staffs.
- Additional project fund.
- All expenses due to unavoidable events such as personal illness, strike etc.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel 1350m.
Upon reaching in Kathmandu International Airport, received by Lhasso Adventure representative then transfer to your respective hotels Thamel.First check into your hotel rooms after getting refreshed, in the evening our expert guides will explain regarding the trip.
Day 02 Drive to Chitwan and setup camp in local village.
Today we drive to Chitwan, via Tribhuban highway along Trisuli river. It generally takes 6-7 hours to reach Chitawan and will take local transport to the project site. Upon arrival at school will be welcomed by villagers offering you khada (Nepali holy scarf) and flowers. After that guide will take you tour around project site and introduce to the community and school’s members.
Day 03 Volunteer at the School
After breakfast, guide will explain about the project taskand priority things of the school then he will help you to buy the project materials and necessary things such as paints, brushes, stationery, sports materials, cement, sand and bricks tools. The day will only gather the materials.
Day 04 Volunteer at the School
After breakfast at 9:00 am will start your project. Today you will do panting at the class rooms. You can make murals on wall as well as educational drawing. Guide helps you to mixing paints and idea for murals. Also, some kids will participate with you, which makes you more fun.
Day 05 Volunteer at the School
After breakfast, today you are doing heavy physical work with involving community people. Such as mixing sand, cement and laying bricks wall in school’s boundary.
Day 06 Volunteer at the School
After breakfast, today you are doing different activities such as organize music, dance sports and stationary distribution to the kids. Some of you can join in the cooking class in the evening. Our chef will teach you to cook Nepalese traditional meal.
Day 07 Volunteer at the School
Today you are visiting to local village, guide and a local teacher will take you tour around the village. This is an amazing experience as you can see the local life style and learn their cultures.
Day 08 Depart project site and drive to Hotel at Sauraha
As we have come to the end of the project. In the morning clean the School area and tools that used on project as well as packed your bag. Community will organize farewell ceremony, if you would like to deliver any talent such as dance, song and speech, do preparations to perform on the day, after that say god bye to the children and short drive to hotel.In the evening ethnic Tharu Village tour and witness of Tharu cultural show.
Day 09 Jungle activities.
After early morning breakfast, canoeing on Rapti River where you can see fresh water Gangetic Gharial and Mugger crocodiles and migrated birds, after that get back to the hotel you may encounter with the wild animals while walking. After lunch, you visiting to elephant breeding center and jeep safari in to the deep jungle. It is one of the fun activities and see the wild animals.
Day 10 Drive Chitwan to Kathmandu on tourist bus - 07hrs and transfer to hotel.
Morning start with birds watching program or nature walks where you can spot wide range of exotic bird life from local residential to migratory birds with ducks and egrets, after breakfast drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 11 Sightseeing around world heritage places.
After breakfast, escort to the world heritage sites sightseeing with tour guide. You will visit the Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa and Kathmandu Durbar Square during tour. In the evening farewell dinner includes Nepalese cultural show.
Day 12 Depart for your next destination.
Today is the final day of our Chitwan School volunteering and jungle safari. We will drop you to Tribhuvan International Airport, 3 hours before your flight schedule. It’s time for departing to your next destination.
Dhruba Prasad Ghimire, Club Member
Hard liner of Bahun-bad – Oli, Khanal and Nepal. Three political leaders are responssible for unrest in the country. Why these bahun leaders do not want giving rights to other communities ?
Leave a Reply
" Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Write a Review
- Trip Code : Vol4
- Trip Grade : Easy
- Max Altitude : 1350m
- Activities: Community Project and Jungle safari
- No of Trip Days: 12 Days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
- Group Size : 4-12 Pax
- Transportation: Tourist Bus
- Walking Per Day : 3 Hours
- Accomodation: Hotel, Camping
- Best Season : Nearly all seasons of the year except wet monsoon months (June to August) March to May when wild-flowers are in season with clear morning for walks and views.
- Entry : Kathmandu
- Exit : Kathmandu